It’s about time we stopped expecting normal from Ghanaian men. We all know that it’s never going to happen. Normal wouldn’t be fun anyway. We are weird in an oh so awesome way. That’s okay. Normal is the new boring
1. If you shake your groove thing in front of a Ghanaian man, you’re pretty much guaranteed to have anything you want. Yes, I mean anything and everything. Your guess is as good as mine.
2. Ghanaian men enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge just to get a bottle of child sparkling beer. Don’t blame us.
3. Ghanaian men waste thousands of gallons of fuel every year, driving around while not asking for directions.
4. Ghanaian men can fall into a coma while waiting for their wives/girlfriends to finish with their make ups. But can watch 120 minutes of football without even knowing the last names of the players. Hahaha, don’t blame us.
5. 50% of Ghanaian men claim they would feel comfortable if their girlfriend had a lesbian lover. Ohh. Emmm. Geeez. Do you know why? Double shot of fun can never kill us. 3some minded. Lol
6. Ghanaian me feel that putting toilet paper on the roll is not common sense, it’s a super power. Apparently only women have this magical power.
7. Ghanaian men roll their eyes at words like ” commitment, and change the toilet paper roll ”
8. If you find dirty socks and underwear near or semi-near the laundry basket then there is a Ghanaian man nearby.
NB : He will claim innocence.
9. A Ghanaian woman speaks about 7,000 words a day; a Ghanaian man speaks about 2,000. Calculate the difference.
Disclaimer: I wasn’t in my write sense when I typed this, lol. Read and share please.